Get Grocery FAQ
1. What is the name and form of the company?
Get Grocery GmbH, it is a limited liability company.
2. Where is the company located?
The company is located in Bruchsal, Germany.
Company Address (Caution: this is NOT address for warehouse pick-up)
Get Grocery GmbH Auf der Klamm 11 76646 Bruchsal Germany
3. Is it a German company?
Yes, Get Grocery GmbH is officially registered under German Law, in the Mannheim Registration office (Amtsgericht). Check imprint for the registration number.
4. Is it possible to contact the company for information, orders or complaints?
Yes, you can:
- Fill out the contact form on our website
- Email us at – [email protected]
5. Are the prices on the website end prices or will there be additional taxes?
All our prices are inclusive of VAT. The amount displayed at the time of payment is the end price. Shipment costs will be extra. On most food items, the tax is at 7%. Drinks and personal care products are charged 19%.
* Between 1st July 2020 till 31st December 2020, the VAT has been reduced to 5% and 16% respectively by the German Tax Authorities.
1. Registering and creating an account
The first-time user of our services is required to register on our website, creating a username and password. Your account gets activated only after you confirm by clicking a link sent by the system.
2. Shopping Basket
Here you can add items to your shopping basket and edit quantities and items if required. The next step is confirmation of mode of payment and delivery.
You then need to confirm the billing address and proceed to payment. You can select a delivery method.
You can select one of the several payment methods, listed above under Payment Methods.
Once payment type has been selected and payment made, you just need to confirm and order. You will receive a confirmation email from us, letting you know that we have received your order.
1. Credit Card, through PayPal
PayPal offers a secure channel for online credit card payment transactions. You can pay directly without revealing your card details. The cards accepted by Get Grocery are Visa, Master Card, American Express and Diner's CLUB. Processed Immediately
PayPal is a safe and fast method of online payment. You can create an account with them and register your bank account, credit card or debit card for easy payments. Your details are safeguarded by PayPal so that you don’t have to share them online. Processed Immediately
3. Bank transfer
A bank transfer can take up to 2-3 days to be completed, international transfers can also take longer. We normally dispatch an order only after we receive the payment. So to ensure the earliest dispatch of your order, you can send us a copy of the confirmation of payment. Our bank details are:
Bank: Sparkasse Heidelberg Name: Get Grocery Account number: 9131108 Bank sort code (BLZ): 67250020 IBAN: DE86672500200009131108 BIC/SWIFT-Code: SOLADES1HDB Reference: Your Order Number
Please always make sure you mention the order number and transfer the correct amount so we can match the payment to your order without any delay.
4. Direct eBanking (only possible with online banking)
sofortüberweisung or sofortbanking is the direct payment method of Payment Network AG. It allows you to directly and automatically trigger a credit transfer during online purchases with your online banking information. sofortbanking has TÜV certified data privacy and requires secure online banking authentication (PIN / TAN). Processed Immediately
5. Cash on Delivery
Cash on Delivery For just 7,00 € extra you can pay the delivery person the final amount on the spot (including order, shipment and cash on delivery charges). This option works in combination with DHL only. It is a hassle-free, simple option so that you no longer have to look for local cards and accounts to shop with us online! Processed Immediately
6. Barzahlen (Currently we do not offer this payment method.)
With the Barzahlen payment option you can pay cash for your online purchases by going to DM, Real or Mobil.com Debitel. This method does not require you to provide any of your financial details on the internet. How it works:
- Select Barzahlen as the payment option and then print the payment slip that you receive. You can also get it in the form of a numerical code on your phone.
- Use the StoreFinder or Barzahlen mobile app to locate the retail partner closest to you. Give the slip or the numerical code to the the cashier and pay the order amount.
- We receive a payment confirmation from Barzahlen and initiate order processing.
- For return of products, you will receive a Refund slip after we have received the returned item. You can take this to a retail store to encash it.
1. Who will deliver my order?
We use the services of DHL to deliver customer orders.
2. What is the cost of shipment?
There is a standard charge (DHL) for delivery anywhere within Germany. This is independent of the weight and value of the order. Details for alle counries we ship to you can find in our SHIPPING section.
3. Where can you deliver the products?
Anywhere within Germany. And also to most European countries as well. Please check SHIPPING section for more information.
4. When can I expect to receive my package after order placement?
We dispatch the order the day after receipt of payment or a confirmation of payment. Or through the next possible shipment. Within Germany, most of our parcels are delivered within 1-2 days.
5. Is it possible to arrange a time and date for delivery?
No, this is not possible. DHL drops of the box at the nearest pack station if the customer is unavailable the first time. But there are more option and helpful possibilities. We have listed that in our SHIPPING section for you.
6. What should I do if I don't receive my package?
Please always track your order. And some tricks and helpful information you can find in our SHIPPING section (trouble shooting advice also).
7. Is it possible to track my order during delivery?
Yes. DHL will send you an email with your tracking number. You can then track the package on their websites. Please note that the tracking website does only show an incomplete address due to data privacy reasons. This does not mean that the parcel was shipped to an incomplete address, it is just not shown completely on the tracking website.
If an order weighs more than 30kgs, it is sent in 2 or more boxes by us. The boxes are dispatched at the same time, but it is possible that DHL deliver them each on different days. We don't charge customers multiple times.
9. What is the pick-up option?
It is a service that we offer only in Bruchsal. An arrangement can be made (via email) with the customer, allowing him to pick up his packages from our warehouse in Bruchsal for free.
Two situations can arise:
- If several products are missing, it is possible that your order was packed in 2 or more boxes and you have not yet received all of them. DHL will deliver the other one separately on the same day or the next day.
- If only one or two items are missing, then please contact us and we will try to offer you the best solution. Please check for the note on the paper invoice in your box that we leave in such cases.
We believe in customer satisfaction and try to find the best solution, giving personal attention to every case.
1. How do you compensate when a product is damaged?
When the external box is intact and an inside item is spoiled or damaged, then we will return the cost of the product.
2. What do I do if the external package is damaged?
Please do inform us.
3. How do I return an article?
The cost of shipment for a returned article will be borne by the customer. You can send us the article and we will return the money for the product after we receive your package. Please inform us before sending anything back.
4. How do I go about returning or exchanging a product?
You have to inform Get Grocery within 7 days of receiving delivery and then return the article within the next 2 weeks. The customer bears the cost of shipment in case of returned articles. In case of exchange of damaged products, we replace the articles without any additional shipment charges.
Is my personal information safe ?
Yes. At Get Grocery, all customer data is kept secure and confidential as assured by the Germany's largest hosting company “Strato AG”. The customer's credit card details are not visible to us. All the credit card transactions are handled by a secure gateway company, Moneybookers. Neither are passwords and other private information.