Mangoes (Badami) - 1.2 Kg
Brand- Get Grocery
About the product- Badami Mangoes is very juicy and sweet. It has a pale yellow skin with yellowish-orange flesh.
Recipe- Mango Kulfi
Add 1.5 cups whole milk, sweetened condensed milk (200 grams or 200 ml) and 1 cup chopped mangoes in a blender jar. Blend everything until smooth. Then add ½ cup cream. You can include light cream, heavy cream or whipping cream. Sprinkle the cardamom powder and crushed saffron. Blend again until the cream is mixed well. Pour the kulfi mixture into kulfi moulds or small bowls. Cover tightly with a lid or seal with aluminium foil and keep in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours for the kulfi to set. To remove the kulfi, place the moulds under running water for some seconds or rub them between your palms. With a butter knife, gently remove the kulfi. Then slice it on a chopping board. Serve mango kulfi slices In bowls or plates, sprinkled with cardamom powder or crushed saffron.
Storage- To retain freshness and flavour, store it in a refrigerator.
1. To maintain the quality of the mangoes, we ship mangoes from Monday to Thursday(Wednesday for orders outside Germany). Please expect a slight delay in delivery if a public holiday falls during the dispatch/delivery period.
2. When your mangoes arrive, you may notice that they appear green. They could remain green even after they've ripened. Please store your mangoes in a warm and dry place for one or two days and they'll be ready to eat.
3. As per our expert suppliers, mangoes can survive a transit time of four to five days before they're ready to be consumed. Customers from outside of Germany please check the transit time before adding mangoes to your cart.
4. Please remove your mangoes as soon as possible from their main box upon receipt.
5. If in case you receive mangos that are spoiled, please attach photos while creating a ticket with our customer service team. We will refund the quantity which is spoiled.
!!!For Customers Outside Germany!!!
“Get Grocery” takes NO responsibility for the damages to vegetables caused during transit. No Refund would be possible for the veggies spoiled during transit to countries outside of Germany. Please refer to the delivery note for unpacking instructions.