It’s yum o’clock cake everybody!
There is absolutely no better or tastier way to learn how to tell time than this. Make this cake for your special days, New Year's eve and for special occasion's.
Clock Cake Recipe by Megha Gupta
- Yield: 4
- Prep time: 15 min
- Total time: 20 min
- Yogurt | [1/2 cup]
- Sugar | [1/2 cup]
- Oil | [1/4 cup]
- Vanilla Extract | [1 tbsp]
- Flour | [1 cup]
- Cocoa Powder | [1/4 cup]
- Baking Powder | [1/2 tsp]
- Baking soda | [1/8 tsp]
- Milk | [1/4 cup]
Directions ( How to make the cake )
- Take a Bowl and add Yogurt, Sugar, Vanilla & Oil.
- Whisk the mixture till it turns creamy
- Add Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder & Baking soda in a strainer and sieve all the ingredients into the mixture
- Now mix with cut and fold method Adjust consistency by adding milk
- Mix all the ingredients well to get ribbon consistency
- Take a microwave safe bowl and pour the mixture in it and Microwave it for 4 minutes
- Take it out and let it cool
- Now Melt the Dark chocolate and make the numbers on butter paper and freeze it
- Cover the cake with Whipped Cream and put the numbers like clock style
- Decorate with confetti & gems
- New Year Special/ Birthday Clock Cake is Ready.
Recipe video :- https://youtu.be/qUfU9LCTs9A
You can bake it in oven or in a pan too.
Ms. Megha Gupta – QUICKK KITCHEN
About Megha Gupta:
Quickk Kitchen is about simple cooking with easily available ingredients in France. Being abroad & passionate about cooking and baking, its difficult to resist the Indian taste buds, I share the quick cooking hacks with readily available ingredients easily found in the kitchen.
Please Follow & Subscribe:
- Youtube:- www.youtube.com/quickkkitchen
- Instagram:- www.instagram.com/quickkkitchen
- Facebook:- www.facebook.com/kkitchenQ
- Website:- www.quickkkitchen.com