Prawn curry is a simple delicious & flavorful dish made of fresh prawns, onions, tomatoes & spice powders. It is also known as prawn masala & pairs well with rice, roti or phulka. Indian cuisine is very diverse and most foods are made in their regional style with locally available ingredients.
- Yield: [2 servings]
Prep time: [Approx 45 mins to 1 hour ]
- Chilli Powder-2 small spoons
- Ginger garlic Paste-1 big spoon
- Turmeric powder-1 small spoon
- Prawns-250 grams-medium sized
- 1 small spoon sunflower oil.
- Masala powder-1 small spoon
- Onions-2 medium size
- Tomato-1 small
- Salt- own preference
- Green chilis- 4
- Take a nonstick pan and add 1 small spoon oil then add onions fry till they turn bit brown(5 to 10 mins)
- Add ginger garlic paste along with 1 tomato and fry them together for 5 mins.
- Now add loose Prawns and add turmeric, salt, chilli powder at once and fry them altogether for 5 mins.
- Add 150ml water and keep lid closed for 15 to 20 mins till prawns are cooked completely.
- Now add masala powder 1 spoon and take of the lid and fry them for 5 to 10 mins on high flame.
- Garnish with little coriander and its ready to eat- Suits with rice or roti
Special Diet Information
[Very Less oil, low fat, high in protein]
Submitted by: [Bhaskara Manikantha Bandreddi]
Location: [Munich, Germany]
About: [I am Mani lost nearly 40 kgs in 14 months with self cooking with very less oil or no oil.IG-eating_with_mani]