Everest Chaat Masala-100g
About the product:
Everest’s Chaat Masala is a delicious flavour enhancer. It is can be sprinkled on to salads, raitas, French Fries, etc.
- Potatoes - 1kg, peeled and cut into chips
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 2 tbsp
- Cooking Oil - 500 ml / 3 cups for deep frying
- Everest Chaat Masala – 3-4 tbsp
1. Dissolve salt and potato fries in 4 cups of water and bring to boil. Remove from heat when the water starts to boil. Drain the hot water and put under cold water.
2. Sprinkle flour on the potatoes and toss them well to mix. Let it cool in the refrigerator.
3. Fry on medium flame until ir becomes crispy. Remove from oil and drain the excess oil. Sprinkle Chaat Masala on it. Toss, mix it well and serve.
Store away from humidity.
Nutritional Value- Per 100g
Dietary Fiber- 2.25%