Siddhi Kalash welcome Sticker
About the product:
- The Purna-Kalasha is considered a symbol of abundance and "source of life" in the Vedas. Purna-Kumbha is preeminently a Vedic motif, known from the time of Rigveda. It is also called Soma-Kalasha, Chandra-Kalasha, Indra-Kumbha, Purnaghata, Purna-Virakamsya, Bhadra ghata, or Mangala ghata. It is referred to as "overflowing full vase"
- The Kalasha is believed to contain amrita, the elixir of life, and thus is viewed as a symbol of abundance, wisdom, and immortality. The Kalasha is often seen in Hindu iconography as an attribute, in the hands of Hindu deities like the creator god Brahma, the destroyer god Shiva as a teacher, and the goddess of prosperity Lakshmi
- The Purna-Kalasha is believed to be a symbol of auspiciousness embodying either Ganesha, remover of obstacles, or his mother Gauri, the goddess of household bounty or Lakshmi. The Purna-Kalasha is worshipped in all Hindu festivities related to marriage and childbirth, as a mother goddess or Devi. In this context, the metal pot or Kalasha represents material things: a container of fertility - the earth and the womb, which nurtures and nourishes life.
- The Purna-Kalasha is also worshipped at Hindu ceremonies like Griha Pravesha (house warming), child naming, havan (fire-sacrifice), Vaastu dosha rectification, and daily worship.
- Removable, Re-positionable, Eco-friendly
- This Siddhi Kalash with patterns and designs completes your worship place with a traditional and antique look.
- An auspicious gift for your near and dear ones, as well as ideal for personal use for any festive occasions like Diwali, Laxmi Pooja, Ganesh Chaturthi, Ram Navami, Navrathri, etc.
- For conducting Auspicious Festivities.
- It is a good gift for near and dear ones on special occassions and festivals.
- Used to offer to the deities and also like cover of any worshipable objects.
- Ideal use as Navratri, Chhoti Kanya Puja, Shringaar Puja etc. Best gift for kanya pujan, navratri, diwali & all rituals.
- High quality, Waterproof and durable material
Note : If you need to move the stickers after they have been applied; remove the sticker carefully to avoid damage. The sticker can be reapplied, but its adhesive properties may be reduced.