Idly and Dosa Batter - 2kgs Special Offer !!!
Idly and Dosa Batter - 2kgs
About the product: A dish of the Indian subcontinent with so much popularity and omnipresence. The dishes are roughly 1,000 years old and have the stamp of originality that is typical Indian. You can get it in any nook and cranny of India, though the taste may differ according to the province’s culinary influences. It is one of the favourite breakfasts/dinners for any south Indian.
Storage: Store it in a cool, dry place
-Wash the pack and Cut open the pack.
-The batter is mildly salted. If needed, add the required amount of salt and stir the batter well before use.
-For Idly, just scoop the batter into idli plates and steam it for 10-12 minutes. Overcooking will make it hard.
-For dosa, add some water to the batter. After the addition of water, it cannot be used to make idlis.
-Heat a pan and using a ladle spread it in evenly to make dosa.
-For longer use, always close the seal of the pack once used and refrigerate. Stays good in the refrigerator for more than a week, when stored at 5°C.
Fluffy idlis or crispy golden dosas- Enjoy the best of both worlds!
NOTE: THE ORDER CONTAINING THIS PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED ONLY ON MONDAY/WEDNESDAY, EVERY WEEK.
Idly Dosa batter - 1kg
About the product- Garam's Idly Dosa batter is a one-stop solution for all those people who relish the mouth-watering taste of idli/dosa but do not get adequate time to prepare it. Here's why you must opt for this product-
i) Convenient and easy to cook
ii) Super healthy
iii) No soda, No Preservatives
iv) All Natural ingredients
v) Cereal- grain based product with active fermentation
vi) Fully satiates your craving for authentic taste and flavour
- Cut open the pack and add salt if required. The batter is mildly salted.
- To make perfect idly and dosa, stir the batter well before use.
- For Idly, just scoop the batter to idly plates.
- For dosa, add some water to the batter. After dilution, it cannot be used to make idlis. If you want the dosa to be sour, keep the pack outside the fridge for 5 to 6 hours and then make dosa.
- Once the seal is opened, close the pack carefully after every use and store it in a refrigerator.
- Stays fresh in the refrigerator for more than a week.
How we ship:
Highly advanced technology is used to make the packaging convenient to handle. Along with it, silicon ice cubes are used to retain the nutritional value of the probiotic batter.
· Energy- 134 kJ
· Fat- 0.6g
· Carbohydrate- 28.66g
· Fiber- 3.12g
· Salt- 0.52g
NOTE: ON RECEIVING THE PRODUCT, KINDLY ENSURE THE FOLLOWING:
1) THE PACKET MIGHT BE A BIT SWOLLEN BUT THE BATTER REMAINS ABSOLUTELY HEALTHY.
2) THE BATTER MIGHT TASTE SLIGHTLY SOUR, DUE TO ACTIVE FERMENTATION.
3) AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE PRODUCT, CUT OPEN THE SEAL FIRST AND THEN REFRIGERATE EVEN IF YOU INTEND TO USE THE BATTER LATER ON. DO NOT KEEP THE SEAL INTACT.