1. Credit Card, through PayPal
PayPal offers a secure channel for online credit card payment transactions. You can pay directly without revealing your card details. The cards accepted by Get Grocery are Visa, Master Card, American Express and Diner's CLUB.
PayPal is a safe and fast method of online payment. You can create an account with them and register your bank account, credit card or debit card for easy payments. Your details are safeguarded by PayPal so that you don’t have to share them online.
3. Bank transfer
A bank transfer can take up to 2-3 days to be completed, international transfers can also take longer. We normally dispatch an order only after we receive the payment. So to ensure the earliest dispatch of your order, you can send us a copy of the confirmation of payment. Our bank details are:
Bank: Sparkasse Heidelberg
Name: Get Grocery
Account number: 9131108
Bank sort code (BLZ): 67250020
Reference: Your Order Number
Please always make sure you mention the order number and transfer the correct amount so we can match the payment to your order without any delay.
4. Direct eBanking (only possible with online banking)
sofortüberweisung or sofortbanking is the direct payment method of Payment Network AG. It allows you to directly and automatically trigger a credit transfer during online purchases with your online banking information. sofortbanking has TÜV certified data privacy and requires secure online banking authentication (PIN / TAN).
5. Cash on Delivery
Cash on Delivery For just 7,00 € extra you can pay the delivery person the final amount on the spot (including order, shipment and cash on delivery charges). This option works in combination with DHL only. It is a hassle-free, simple option so that you no longer have to look for local cards and accounts to shop with us online! Processed Immediately
6. Barzahlen (Currently we do not offer this payment method.)
With the Barzahlen payment option you can pay cash for your online purchases by going to DM, Real or Mobil.com Debitel. This method does not require you to provide any of your financial details on the internet.
How it works:
1. Select Barzahlen as the payment option and then print the payment slip that you receive. You can also get it in the form of a numerical code on your phone.
2. Use the StoreFinder or Barzahlen mobile app to locate the retail partner closest to you. Give the slip or the numerical code to the the cashier and pay the order amount.
3. We receive a payment confirmation from Barzahlen and initiate order processing.
4. For return of products, you will receive a Refund slip after we have received the returned item. You can take this to a retail store to encash it.