Read moreShow less
Heera Mustard Seeds Black
About the product:
Mustard seeds are used as a spice and condiment throughout India giving the curry or dry dish a unique flavour. It is added to heated oil and allowed to pop before any other ingredient is added. It is used with curry leaves and masalas to season potatoes and other vegetables prepared as a dry dish, or as a tadka that is added to sambhar, dals, coconut or tomato chutney. In Bengal, the seeds are also ground to a paste (sometimes in combination with yellow mustard) and used in various curries.
In international cuisines, mustard is commonly used in mayonnaise, barbeque sauces, marinades, salad dressings etc.
Keep away from humidity.
- Mustard seeds are a good source of Magnesium, Omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, iron etc.
- They stimulate the appetite by increasing salivation
- They are said to help reduce the severity of asthma
- Mustard seeds are believed to help decrease some of the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- They are considered good for stomach disorders and even believed to be cancer preventive
- In Ayurveda, mustard is used to balance the three ‘doshas’ – pitta, vata and kapha
- It is also considered good for promoting healthy hair and skin