Shan Tikka Boti BBQ Mix is an aromatic blend of spices that prepares a delicious Tikka Boti. Tikka Boti is dish with small marinated and barbequed chunks of meat threaded on skewers. A variety of vegetables can also be threaded along with meat.
Shan Recipe: Tikka Boti
- Beef/Chicken/Mutton 1 – 1½ kgs small thin cubes
- Garlic Paste -1 tablespoon
- Ginger Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Raw Papaya with skin 1 cup finely sliced/200g
- Ghee/Butter melted ½ cup / 75g for basting
- Shan Tikka Boti BBQ Mix – 1 packetMethod
1. Mix ShanTikka Boti BBQ Mix in half a cup of water.
2. Add garlic, ginger, raw papaya and apply it to the meat. Leave it to marinate for 3-4 hours.
3. Then remove and discard the raw papaya slices.
4. Sew the meat onto the skewers. Place on very low heat of coal / gas fire. Grill very lightly on all sides.
5. Lightly brush the meat with butter / ghee and rotate the skewers until the meat is tender. Shan Mix Ingredients
Paprika, Red Chilli
, Salt, Musk Melon, Cumin, Coriander
, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Brown Cardamom, Ginger, Garlic, Sodium Bicarbonate (E500), Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicondioxide, Dried Papaya Powder.
No preservative. No artificial food colour.