Read moreShow less
Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab BBQ Mix - 50g
About the product:
This is a mix for spicy barbeque meat cubes and kababs.
Shan Recipe: Tikka Seekh Kabab
Serves 6 -8
- Beef/Chicken/Mutton - 1 – 1½ kgs small thin cubes
- Garlic Paste -1 tablespoon
- Ginger Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Raw Papaya with skin - 1 cup finely sliced/200g
- Ghee/Butter melted - ½ cup / 75g for basting
- Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab BBQ Mix - One packet (use less for mild hot)
1. Mix Shan Tikka Seekh Kabab Masala in half a cup of water.
2. Add garlic, ginger, raw papaya, and apply to meat. Leave it to marinate for 3-4 hours.
3. Then remove the raw papaya slices. Sew the meat onto a thin round/ flat skewer. Place on very low heat coal / gas fire. Grill until very lightly browned.
4. Brush the meat with butter/ ghee and rotate the skewer to grill evenly on all sides until tender.
5. Serve hot.
Store away from humidity.
Nutritional Value- Serving size 10g
Total Carbohydrate- 3g
Dietary Fiber- 2g
Vitamin A- 2%
Vitamin C- 2%