Shan’s Lahori Fish Mix is a ready-to-use spice mix required for making crispy and tasty, batter-coated, fried fish.
Shan Recipe: Lahori Fish
- Fish / Prawns – 1kg boneless cubes/steaks/fingers/slices/whole
- Oil / ghee – 3 cups / 500g for deep frying
- Shan Lahori Mix – 1 Packet (use less for mild hot)
1. Mix Shan Lahori Fish Mix in half a cup of water and make a smooth batter.
2. Apply it on the fish and marinate for 20-30 minutes. Then deep fry the fish until brown and crispy.
3. Serve with raita and salad.
Shan Mix Ingredients
Wheat/Corn/Gram Flour, Salt, Red Chilli, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Bay Leaf, Citric Acid (E330), Black Cumin, Clove, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Carom, Turmeric, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicondioxide, Dried mango powder.
No preservative. No artificial food colour.