Shan Chaat Masala with its perfect blend of zesty and tangy spices is the perfect accompaniment to all your traditional and continental snacks.
Shan Chaat Masala - 100g
About the product:
Shan’s Chaat Masala is a delicious flavour enhancer. It is a mouth-watering blend of spices that can be sprinkled on to salads, raitas, savouries, eggs, French Fries, Dahi Baras, Khichidi etc. to give a chatpatta, tangy flavour.
Shan Recipe: Spicy French Fries
- Potatoes - 1kg, peeled and cut into chips
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 2 tbsp
- Cooking Oil - 500 ml / 3 cups for deep frying
- Shan Chaat Masala – 3-4 tbsp
1. Dissolve salt and potato fries in 4 cups of water and bring to boil. Remove from heat on the first bubble of the boil. Drain and run under cold water.
2. Sprinkle flour on the potatoes and toss them well to mix. Cool in the fridge.
3. Fry on medium flame until the crust is formed. Remove from oil and drain excess oil on the kitchen paper. Sprinkle Shan Chaat Masala on it while hot. Mix and serve.
Store away from humidity.
Nutritional Value- Serving size 2g
Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Rock Salt, Red Chilli, Paprika, Coriander, Cinnamon, Ginger, Aniseed, Long Black Pepper, Cumin, Green Cardamom, Black Pepper, Dried Mango Powder, Clove, Carom , Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicon Dioxide (anti-caking agent).