Shan’s Achar Gosht is used to make the Gosht (meat) in pickle condiments.
Shan Recipe: Achar Gosht
- Beef/ chicken/mutton - 1 ½ kg small cubes
- Ginger paste - 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Green chillies - 10, slit lengthwise
- Lemon juice 3-4 tablespoon/2 lemons
- Tomato - 6 medium pureed / 500g
- Yogurt -2 ½ cups whipped/500g
- Ghee/oil - 1-1 ½ cups/175-250g
- Shan Achar Gosht Masala Mix - 1 packet
1. Mix 2 tbsp Shan Achar Gosht mix with lemon juice and fill it into the green chillies.
2. Heat ghee/oil and add meat, garlic and fry for few minutes.
3. Then add yogurt, ginger, tomato puree, and remaining quantity of Shan Achar Gosht Mix and 1-2 glasses of water.
4. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. Place spice-filled green chillies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates.
5. Serve hot.
Shan Achar Gosht Mix Ingredients
Red chilli, Himalayan Pink Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Fennel, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, All Spice, Nigella Seed, Black Pepper, Ginger, Green Cardamom, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent).