This is a fragrant blend of spices required to prepare delicious Chicken Curry.
MDH Recipe: Chicken Curry
1. Wash, trim and cut 1kg chicken into 8 pieces and set aside.
2. Heat 100g oil/ghee in a pan & fry 3 chopped onions till golden.
3. Add 3 chopped tomatoes, 1/2 tsp. Deggi Mirch & stir well.
4. Add 15g. Chicken Curry Masala & salt to taste.
5. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken pieces and fry them for 10 minutes.
6. Add 100g beaten natural yoghurt, 60ml water & mix.
7. Reduce to low heat, cover & simmer for 20 minutes. Prevent it from sticking at bottom.
8. Add 15ml lemon juice & 2g Kasoori Methi leaves, stir & serve.
MDH Chicken Curry Mix Ingredients
Coriander seeds, Cumin, Red Chillies, Turmeric, Iodized Salt, Black Pepper, Fenugreek Leaves, Mustard, Bay leaf, pulse, Dried Ginger, Caraway, Nutmeg, Cloves, Cinnamon, Cardamom seeds, Mace, Asafoetida.