Read moreShow less
MDH Chana Masala - 100g
About the product:
The Indian dish ‘Chana’ or ‘Chhole’, in combination with puris or bhaturas, is an extremely tasty North Indian dish.
MDH Recipe: Chana Masala (Chickpeas Masala)
1. Soak 200g chick peas overnight with extra water. Strain.
2. In a large pan, heat 50g cooking oil. Fry120g chopped red onions till golden brown.
3. Add two chopped tomatoes (120g) and stir.
4. Add 20g Chana Masala, 1 tsp. salt and chick peas.
5. Stir for 5 minutes then add 800ml fresh water. Mix ½ tsp baking soda. Bring to the boil, and cover. Simmer for 40 minutes on a low heat. Alternatively, pressure cook for 20 minutes with 400ml water and ½ tsp baking soda.
6. Serve hot with puris, naan, bhature or roti.
Store away from humidity.
Nutritional Value- Per 5g
Vitamin A- 27%