MDH Garam Masala - 100g
About the product:
The Garam Masala blend of spices is a specialty from North India. It is a powdered mix of basic spices that are integral to the Indian cuisine. Some of these include cumin, cloves, black and white peppercorns, cardamom, coriander seeds etc.
- Garam Masala gives a defining aroma and taste to curries and rice dishes.
- It is used in small quantities in combination with some other spices or alone.
- It can be added during the early part of the cooking process or towards the end when the dish is ready and still hot. Just half a spoon of this spice mix will give your alu matar, lobhiya and paneer curry a mouth-watering flavour!
Pep up your dish with MDH Garam Masala and give it the spicy aroma that is associated with Indian food all over the world!
Store away from humidity.
- Relieves indigestion, diarrhoea, heartburn, intestinal gas, and bloating.
- A powerful anti-oxidant that helps to prevent cancer, arthritis, and ulcers.
- It also helps in healing wounds and mosquito bites.
Nutritional Value- Serving size 2g
Vitamin A- 10%