Annam Desiccated Coconut - 250g
About the Product:
Annam Desiccated Coconut can be ground or grated to be added to curries, sweets, salads etc. Traditionally, the insides are scraped with a metal scraper to get small slices of coconut.
Have creative fun and use the halves as a bowl to serve desserts at your next dinner party!
- Coconut’s most delicious use is in the South Indian kitchen to prepare creamy white coconut chutney.
- In coastal towns it is added to curries and sabjis to give a tropical flavour.
- It can be used to prepare desserts like coconut burfi and halwa.
- Coconut rice can also be prepared with this.
- Its thin slices can be mixed with dry fruits to make a healthy snack.
- Coconut provides dietary fibre.
- It is rich in iron.
- It is good for the hair and skin.
Keep away from sunlight.