Basmati Rice - Akash - 20 kg
About the Product:
Akash Basmati Rice is known for its tantalising flavour, magical aroma and delicate fluffy texture. Like champagne, Pure Basmati rice can only be grown and harvested in one place on Earth, at the foothills of the Himalayas. At Tilda only purity tested rice grains are chosen, as it is believed that only Pure Basmati has the unique characteristics. Basmati rice is known for its fine quality and delicate fragrance and flavour. Even after cooking, each long grain remains separate and fine. It is a preferred choice all over the world.
Few of the most famous dishes made preferably with Basmati rice are:
- Biryani (cooked with various vegetables and /or meat)
- Pulao (cooked with various vegetables or meat)
- Sweet rice pudding or Kheer (with fruits, milk and ghee)
- Plain rice (served with lentils soup called dal or sambhar)
Store in an air tight container, in a cool and dry place.
- Helps to control diabetes
- High in Fiber
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Rich in vitamins