Powa - Heera Thin Rice Flakes - 1kg
About the product- Rice flakes are prepared by flattening dehusked rice. This flattened rice or pressed rice makes for a light, healthy and delicious Indian snack and breakfast dish. Heera’s thin rice flakes are very delicate and can be prepared in a variety of ways - salted, with yoghurt, or pressed into cutlets or tikkis. It is quick to prepare and nutritious.
- Flattened rice can be eaten raw by immersing it in plain water or milk, with salt and sugar to taste, or lightly fried in oil with nuts, raisins, cardamoms, and other spices.
- The lightly fried variety is a standard breakfast in Madhya Pradesh.
- It can be reconstituted with hot water to make a porridge or paste, depending on the proportion of water added.
Store in a cool dry place. once opened, keep tightly closed and consume within the best before end date.
- It is a good source of carbohydrates
- Packed with iron and fibre
- A good source of antioxidants and essential vitamins
- It is known to be good for those who have diabetes, skin and heart problems
Nutritional Value: Per 100gms
Energy- 1493kJ/ 357 Kcal
of which saturates- 0.46g
of which sugars- 0.1g