Pakoras are a popular Indian snack that are prepared by deep-frying batter-coated vegetables. The batter is normally made from Besan (Gram flour). It is a favourite with young and old alike and a crunchy nibble. Pakoras are best served hot with coriander or tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup.
1. Mix the contents of the pack in 200ml water. Stir to a smooth batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Slice potatoes, onions, brinjal (aubergine) and spinach.
3. Dip these into the batter to coat evenly. Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
4. Serve with chutney or tomato ketchup.
Gits Pakora Mix is:
- 100% vegetarian
- Contains no preservatives, MSG, artificial colours and flavours.