Khatta Dhokla is a soft, spongy snack from the Indian state of Gujarat. It is a steamed preparation made from fermented batter of rice and Urad Dal. Gits’ Khatta Dhokla mix is a quick snack option that can be prepared in minutes.
Gits’ instant mix, lets you prepare the delicious dhoklas quickly and on demand!
1. Mix 60ml yogurt with 240ml water and 45ml oil.
2. Add the Dhokla mix gradually and mix to make a smooth batter.
3. Grease 2 baking trays with oil and pour the batter into each. Sprinkle black pepper or red chilli powder.
4. Steam on high flame for 12 minutes.
5. Cool for 5 minutes, cut into cubes and add a mustard-heeng-curry leaves tadka.
Gits Khatta Dhokla mix is:
- 100% vegetarian
- Contains no preservatives, MSG, artificial colours and flavours.