Gits Dahi Vada Mix - 200g
About the product:
Dahi Vada is a Punjabi chaat item. These delicious Urad Dal Vadas are deep-fried, soaked in curd and garnished with tamarind chutney, fresh jeera powder and chopped coriander leaves. They are great in combination with chana-poori or other chaat items. The Gits Dahi Vada mix helps make this time consuming dish in an instant.
Making Dahi Vada
1. Mix the contents of the pack with 250ml water. Stir to make a smooth batter and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Fry spoonfuls of batter individually on medium flame to form round, crisp, light brown balls.
3. Soak these vadas in water and then gently press each to drain excess water.
4. Immerse in beaten yogurt and garnish with powdered roasted cumin seeds (jeera), salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, and tamarind sauce.
Gits Dahi Vada mix is:
- 100% vegetarian
- Contains no preservatives, MSG, artificial colours and flavours.
Store away from moisture.