Rava Dosai is a derivative of the regular Dosai and is like a crisp wheat-cream pancake made from Rava or Sooji. It is a popular South Indian breakfast and snack item and can be quickly prepared using the Gits mix.
1. Mix the contents of the pack in 520ml water. Stir to a smooth batter and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Lightly grease a flat, non-stick pan with oil and pour one ladle of the mixture on it. Quickly spread it thin in a circular motion (like a crepe).
3. Dot the edges of the pancake with a little oil and fry for 2 minutes till golden brown. Flip it over and fry the other side. Fold and remove. Serve hot with sambar and chutney.
- 361 kcal of energy
- 70 grams of total carbohydrate
- 5.2 grams of total fat
- 8.8 grams of protein
- 75 mg of calcium
Gits Rava Dosai is:
- 100% vegetarian
- Contains no preservatives, MSG, artificial colours and flavours.