Rich source of protein
24 Mantra Organic Green Moong Split- 500g
Brand- 24 Mantra
About the product- 24 Mantra Organic Green Moong Split is sortex cleaned, pure, and of superior quality We all know that without a healthy bowl of dal, an Indian meal is not complete. This moong dal is both tasty when prepared and is full of dietary nutrients.
- They can be used to prepare Mung dal chillahs or chilla or pancakes.
- They can be used in snacks (the Indian spicy mixture or ´Dal Moth´).
- Pressure cooked Mung dal with an onion-tomato tadka is a delicious main course dish in India.
Storage: Store the dal in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.
- Mung Dal Chilka is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals which are good for the skin and hair.
- It provides dietary fiber.
- It is said to be good for diabetics.
- As Mung Dal Chilka contains good amounts of magnesium, it is recommended for people pre-disposed to heart diseases.
- It is a good source of protein, vitamin B6, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, etc.
- It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Folate, Copper and Manganese.
Nutritional Value: Per 100g
Energy- 1502kJ/ 359 Kcal