Read moreShow less
TRS Pink Peanuts - 375g
About the product:
Good things come in small packages, goes the saying. It certainly holds true for peanuts. This crunchy, golden-brown legume, also known as Groundnut, is considered a Superfood. It is a popular sweet or salty snack.
Recipe: Sabudana Khichdi
1. Rinse 1 cup sabudana a few times in water. Drain excess water leaving just a little to help soften it.
2. Dry roast 3/4 cup skinned peanuts until they become crisp. Set aside to cool. Then grind it to get a grainy texture.
4. Mix the ground peanuts, salt and (½ to 1 tsp) sugar, 1 tbsp. lemon juice with the drained sabudana pearls.
5. Heat 2 tbsp oil and crackle 1 tsp cumin with 1 chopped green chilli. Add the sabudana - peanuts mixture and sauté for 5 minutes on low flame stirring continuously till cooked.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Storage: Store the peanuts in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.
Nutritional Value as per 100gm
Energy/Calories - 1701kJ/567kcal
Fat - 49g
of which saturates - 0g
Carbohydrates - 16g
of which sugars - 4g
Fiber - 9g
Protein - 26g
Salt - 0.1g