Read moreShow less
TRS Mung Dal Chilka - 500g
Brand : TRS
About the product:
This is the split Mung (Moong) Bean with a creamy interior and the natural green husk still intact. It cooks faster than the whole Mung Bean. Once softened, it thickens to form a delicious, rich gravy. Dals with husk are generally considered more nutritious in India and Mung Dal Chilka is rich in proteins and iron, making it the perfect energy booster in a vegetarian diet.
- They can be used to prepare Mung dal chillahs or chilla or pancakes.
- They can be used in snacks (the Indian spicy mixture or ´Dal Moth´).
- Pressure cooked Mung dal with an onion-tomato tadka is a delicious main course dish in India.
- Mung Dal Chilka is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals which are good for the skin and hair.
- It provides dietary fiber.
- It is said to be good for diabetics.
- As Mung Dal Chilka contains good amounts of magnesium, it is recommended for people pre-disposed to heart diseases.
- It is a good source of protein, vitamin B6, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, etc.
- It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Folate, Copper and Manganese.
Nutritional Facts Per 100gm
Energy(Kj) - 1188Kj
Energy(Kcal) - 279Kcal
Fat - 1.1g
Carbs - 46.3g
Of which sugar - 4.5g
Dietary Fiber - 4.7g
Salt - 1g
Storage: Store the dal in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.