Naturmed’s Amla (Emblica officinalis) Capsules contain the extracts from Amla, also known as the Indian Gooseberry. It is rich in Vitamin C which is considered one of the best antioxidants available. Vitamin C is required to produce collagen that is necessary for healthy bones and for the growth and repair of tissues. As it is not produced by the body, it needs to be absorbed from our dietary intake.
Naturmed’s Amla Capsules are 100% herbal, natural and vegetarian.
It is believed to have the following benefits:
- Amla is said to strengthen hair
- It improves eye and teeth health
- Helps prevent constipation
- Improves food absorption
- It is a detoxifier and blood purifier
- Amla builds immunity and strengthens the respiratory system
- It helps control diabetes and cholesterol
Directions for use: One capsule twice a day with warm water or as recommended by the physician.
Pack contains 60 capsules.