Naturmed’s Triphala Capsules contain the extracts of three fruits – Amalika or Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Bibhitaki or Bihara (Terminalia Bellirica) and Haritaki or Harada (Terminalia Chebula). The fruits are dried, ground into a powder, blended in the right proportions and packed into capsules.
It is believed to have the following benefits:
- Triphala is used to stimulate the metabolism.
- It aids the digestive system, improves gastrointestinal health and treats constipation.
- It has antioxidant, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- It cleanses the system and removes toxins.
- It contains proteins, oils and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- It is said to help in the treatment of diabetes.
Directions for use: One capsule twice a day with warm water or as recommended by the physician.
Pack contains 60 capsules.