Read moreShow less
Besan - TRS Gram Flour - 2kg
About the product:
Besan or gram flour is a pale yellow flour made from ground chickpeas (or chana dal). It is rich in proteins, thiamin, and Vitamin B-6 and is gluten-free.
- Gram flour is used as a thickener for sauces.
- As a batter for deep fried food and snacks such as pakoras and bondas.
- To make special Besan rotis or Indian bread and delicious sweets like besan laddu or burfi.
- It is also great for the skin when mixed with water and used topically as an exfoliant.
Store away from humidity.
1) Good for heart and brain
2) Lowers the chances of Diabetes
3) Helps in Weight Loss
4) Helps to relieve Constipation
5) Contains blood building nutrients