Read moreShow less
Heera Soya Flour_1kg
About the product:
Soya flour is a pale yellow flour made from ground chickpeas (or chana dal). It is rich in proteins, thiamin, and Vitamin B-6 and is gluten-free.
- Soya flour is used as a thickener for sauces.
- As a batter for deep fried food and snacks such as pakoras and bondas.
- It is also great for the skin when mixed with water and used topically as an exfoliant.
Store away from humidity.
1) Reduces Cardiovascular disease risk
2) Has antiatherosclerotic effect
3) Reduces the chances of kidney disease
4) Prevention of breast cancer
Typical Values- Average per 100g