Atta - Pillsbury Multigrain - 5kg
About the product:
Multigrain atta from Pillsbury is a unique blend of 7 grains - wheat, oats, soy, raagi, barley, channa dal and maize. These are specially combined to provide all-around health benefits. It is used extensively in the Indian and Pakistani cuisine to prepare flat breads. As it provides the goodness of 7 healthy grains, it is considered highly nutritious.
- Multigrain atta can used to prepare staple Indian fresh flat breads - the soft, round rotis, hot butter naans, ghee-rich parathas and crispy puris, etc.
- It is also a key ingredient in certain types of snacks (like 'Mathri') and some desserts like Atte ka Halwa (whole wheat halwa).
- It is an ingredient in dishes like the South Indian Rava Dosa.
- Atta contains dietary fibre, protein and is considered a good laxative
- Wheat flour contains several nutrients like magnesium, zinc copper etc.
- It improves the metabolism
- It is believed to be a good option for diabetics.
Basic Recipe: Making Parathas: Parathas can be made with any filling of your choice (the popular ones being potato/ cauliflower/ onion), or even cooked plain with salt. The paratha dough is similar to that of roti. Salt needs to be added to the parathas, either while kneading the dough, or later, when rolling it out. Once the dough is ready, it is rolled into smaller balls. The ball is then flattened to include the stuffing (salt and masalas can be mixed with the filling) and sealed again. This is carefully rolled out and cooked on medium heat on both sides with ghee. Serve hot with butter, pickles and curd.
Store away from humidity.
Ingredients:- wheat, oats, soy, raagi, barley, channa dal and maize.