Atta - Pillsbury - 10kg
About the product:
Pillsbury 'Chakki Fresh' Atta is wheat flour used extensively in the Indian and Pakistani cuisine to prepare flat breads. It is refined flour with a lot of nutrients.
- It can used to prepare staple Indian fresh flat breads - the soft, round rotis, hot butter naans, ghee-rich parathas and crispy puris, etc.
- It is also a key ingredient in certain types of snacks (like 'Mathri') and some desserts like Atte ka Halwa (whole wheat halwa).
- It is an ingredient in dishes like the South Indian Rava Dosa.
- Atta contains dietary fibre, protein and is considered a good laxative
- Wheat flour contains several nutrients like magnesium, zinc copper etc.
- It improves the metabolism
Basic Recipe: Making Roti: It’s simple & quick – Take the required quantity of atta and slowly add water (in small quantities) and knead well. The dough should not be too wet (you know that it is when it doesn’t stop sticking to your hands!), or made with too little water (as that will make the finished rotis dry and harden quickly). The final dough comes clean off the container that you are kneading it in. Make small balls and roll them out (coat with dry atta powder when needed). Then cook on both sides on medium-heat in a pan and watch the roti rise! Drizzle ghee on the hot roti for added flavour!
Store away from humidity.
Ingredients:- 100% Wheat Flour.
Serving Size - 1/4 cup (31g)
Amount Per Serving - Calories - 110
Total Fat 0.5g || Saturated Fat 0g || Trans Fat 0g || Cholesterol 0mg || Sodium 0mg || Total Carbohydrate 22g || Dietary Fiber 3g .