Rassey wale Aaloo - Tangy Potato Curry
Rassey wale aalu : (Tangy potato curry) : This is an extremely tangy potato curry vegetable dish which can be eaten with rice or roti and takes very less time to prepare.
Rassey wale aalu : (Tangy potato curry)
This is an extremely tangy potato curry vegetable dish which can be eaten with rice or roti and takes very less time to prepare
- Boiled and peeled potatoes – 4 medium- sized.
- Tomatoes – 2 medium- sized
- Green chilies – 2
- Ginger grated – 2 tsp
- Kasuri methi – 1 tsp
- LG Asafetida (Hing) – a pinch
- TRS Cumin whole – 1 tsp
- TRS Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- TRS Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- TRS Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- TRS fennel seeds (Saunf) -1tsp
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup finely chopped.
- ARO Sunflower Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – I tsp
Grind the tomatoes, green chilies and ginger into a fine paste. In a thick bottomed pan, heat the oil. Then add asafetida and all spices. Then add the ground mixture. Add kasuri methi, salt, coriander leaves, chopped potatoes and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil and simmer on low flame for 5 minutes.
Curry is ready to be served :-)